Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who's Your Daddy?







My dad gave notice at work today. I am SO proud of him I could burst!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Is your mom making plans to be out of the house more often yet =P

Seriously though, congratulations to your dad, it's fantastic news. Let us raise a glass to his mountain climbing future!

Sarah said...

No, my mom is making plans for him to be out of the house more often by making offers on nearby houses that she wants him to flip and then resell for a large profit. Currently, she has her eye on the one that a guy died in a year ago and hasn't been touched, except to remove the body, since. My dad doesn't know this is the plan, yet.

No comment on the picture of you?

RiCap said...

Mmm dead guy houses. That sounds great! Good for your dad though. It sounds like he's got his work cut out for him :)

Unknown said...

I like your dad's choice of coat.

Anonymous said...

What would you have me say? I look like a geek and your Dad seems to want me gone.

How goes the transition to real estate mogul extraordinaire?