Saturday, June 7, 2008

Birthday Post

I could probably get a PUI for posting under the influence, but here we go. Today was my birthday. I played a lot of beer die with Nathan and lost every game. Then we went to The Glenn, which, coincidentally, lets people drink free on their birthday. So I did. Several top shelf margaritas in, we switched to mimosas. I destroyed Nathan at Trivial Pursuit and made fun of him for hitting on the very un-attractive waitress, then the DJ showed up and the night got 17x better. First he dedicated Prince's Purple Rain to me (apparently today is Prince's 50th...guess he and I both hit milestones today), THEN, he actually played my Tech N9ne song!! Woooo! And that brings me to now, where I'm attempting to type this post. Soooo...here's the only picture I was able to take today, and it's blurry. Like my vision. G'night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have pleased the masses, we thank you. Glad to hear you had a good time waving good-bye to the 18-24 demographic, welcome to old age =)

And take it easy on Nathan, ugly broads need love too.

RiCap said...

Sheesh, I'm so slow at commenting. Happy Birthday! Tell the Salt River hello for me.