I have a present for you. You better appreciate it, because it took a lot of time and effort. Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v, "Go"...phew! Man I work hard for you. Anyway, you can thank me later. Here, in visually-stunning form, are 'your' words as 'art' (compliments of wordle.net).
First we've got RiCap, which apparently is all about drinking. What a lush!
Then we have The Love Mussell. These aren't really his words, but the words of his employer, convincing young mappers to get a job with them. It's a tremendous opportunity, I hear.
The Minton Messenger is Wordle gold, and think it even re-taught me some insults that I hadn't used in awhile. Take that, Hobag McQueer.
Just for good measure, here's typeSaRAH, which is really lame by comparison. I need to improve my blogging vocabulary.
Think this is awesome? Try it with the transcripts of the pres and vp debates! Fun for the whole family!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
For All Those Who Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel so loved and special with my word art. I also like your choice of style for each person. Nicely done.
Post a Comment